Almost every one of us undergoes a tough routine, and at times it is toughest to do day to day chores even. An hour of luxurious relaxation at a spa will not only take the fatigue out but will also rejuvenate you from inside and you will feel more energetic, more enthusiastic and above all more beautiful!
However, the luxury of spa relaxation is not always a handy choice, i.e. you may not have the budget, you may not afford the travel time or simply there’s no good spa nearby!
This is when you can turn your own bathroom a spa and have all the fun, relax at its best and do it again and again!
And, to turn your ordinary bathroom into a beautiful spa; you’ll need some good “Bath Bombs” These colorful spheres dissolve in water leaving fragrant water with essential oils and salts for a pleasant and a healthier bath.
Using bath bombs, you can save a big amount of money that you’d have spent in the spa otherwise. These little charms are a great way to enhance your bath, i.e. as they come in many different colors, scents, shapes, and sizes, and are often filled with moisturizing and skin-nourishing oils and butters, you can experience your favorite color and scent to relax in the bath.
So, if you’re ready to make your bath bomb experience bigger, better and fizzier, do remember these few points:
- Bath bombs come in a huge variety, i.e. colors, scents, shapes and sizes. Some contain embedded ingredients like flower petals, glitters and essential oils. Choose a bath bomb whose color and smell appeals you most.
- If you have dry skin, look for bath bombs that contain additional oils and butters.
- If you find bath bombs with fun additives, i.e. glitters and flower petals very appealing, but you don’t want to get that glittery skin, you can use them by wrapping in a soft cloth.
- If you’ve limited budget, buy bath bombs at wholesale rate. And, buying in wholesale is a perfect idea, not just to rejuvenate yourself, but also for gifting.
- Do try the bath bombs with salts, powdered clays and herbs, as they help soften, moisturize, and nourish your skin.
Try these little goodies, relax, enjoy and have all the spa fun right in your own bathroom!